As it’s been 4 months since we shared our founder interview article here on the blog, we’re now overdue for some updates on AdClerks.
Here is what we’ve been up too and what we’re working on currently.
1. New Payment Methods for Publishers & Advertisers
– You can now buy and sell ads using a number of payment methods:
a) Credit or Debit card
c) Bitcoin (BTC) – NEW
d) International wire transfer – NEW
e) AdClerks account balance
2. New Backfill Options for Publishers Ad Zones
– Publishers can now choose various backfill options for their ad zones whilst it’s unsold and waiting to be purchased.
– Publishers can either:
a) Choose a different background colour for the ‘Advertise Here’ placeholder – NEW
b) Collapse the ad zone entirely whilst working in the background making it available to purchase from AdClerks but whilst unsold remains hidden on the publisher website – NEW
c) Enter custom code such as Google Adsense or something else e.g you’re own code
d) Enable SwiftAds, our in-house CPM ads which automatically monetizes your unsold ad zone
What we’re currently working on:
- Better Ad serving for advertisers and ad metrics on the listing page
- Self-serve SwiftAds – advertisers can use .js or iframe tags to setup ad campaigns (not just banner image ads)
- Minor UX tweaks across the site including an updated homepage
As always, we’re open to your feedback and thoughts, just email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org